November 22, 2009

The Louis Vuitton World Series



It's already the last day of the Louis Vuitton World Series that was held from November 7th-22th. Today Azzurra has won Final 2-0 over Emirates Team New Zealand.
Visitors in Nice were able to get onboard of a boat to have a closer look at the race, whereas those who are living or staying on the Promenade could follow the entire event from their own terrace. This proves once again that Nice has an international leading position and that the Promenade des Anglais is the place to be !


The pictures come from the official website: www.louisvuittontrophy.com

2 comments:

  1. I think I am going to join the ranks of the ex-pat crowd. I recently went on an amazing Tuscany wine tour and was just blown away. Imagine drinking wine in the exact vineyard that the grapes come from. All while surrounded by the freshest and most delicious Italian cooking on Earth. Now I’m back at work and every time I close my eyes I can see, smell, and taste the vineyards of Tuscany. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. man im jealous. that seems like it would have been a blast to be at.

    rock on

    jay
    Cyber Monday

    ReplyDelete