February 15, 2009

Nice Carnival 2009 day and night



During two weeks from 13th February - 1st March there are flower parades and carnival parades in the afternoon and beautiful illuminated carnival parades after 9pm.

Would you like to stay in Nice at Nice carnival? I already rented my 3 double bedroom apartment on the Promenade des Anglais till the 28th February, but you can book our apartment from the 28th of February (arrival after 1pm) to the 4th of March. Then you can still enjoy the flower parade, the light parade, the carnival parade and the fireworks! Last 2 days programme:
Saturday 28th February
2:30pm Flower Parade
9:00pm Parade of Lights
Sunday 1st March
2:30pm Carnival Parade
9:00pm Incineration and firework display

So, if this sounds great to you, visit my website on www.nicepromenadeapartments.net. You can book online through my availability calendar on www.nicepromenadeapartments.net/book.html. I have also 2 last minutes weeks in March, contact me by mail for a special price at nicepromenade@gmail.com .



See more information and a programme of Nice Carnival 2009 on my post of 14th February.

The pictures in this post are from last year

No comments:

Post a Comment