January 28, 2009

The 10 most remarkable items on the Prom. Coming on 10: The newspaper kiosk



I will make a countdown for the most remarkable items on the Promenade des Anglais. Today is arriving on 10 the newspaper kiosk. At the top of the steps to the Blue Beach you will find this small news kiosk where you can buy a paper. The Times is three euros, others like the Daily Mail is 2,50 euros. The kiosk is here for many years, but I don't know for how long. The construction is antique and the bicycle lane takes a curve around it.

Do you have any suggestions what to reveal next time? Please leave a message, which will be very appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way that cycle lane curves round the kiosk..

    I don't know many of the buildings on the Promenade but of course the Negresco should be included. I'm learning quite a lot from your articles..

    ReplyDelete